late direct deposit to paypal prepaid mastercard

punisher1217
Contributor
Contributor

my direct deposit usually is available on my paypal prepaid mastercard around 7pm PST. Its 12am and theirs still nothing on card. Is anyone else having this problem today?

Login to Me Too
75 REPLIES 75

averypack13
Contributor
Contributor
What does that mean really....
Login to Me Too

Mbouse
Contributor
Contributor
I FINALLY got my money. 24 hours late.
Login to Me Too

amandajreed613
Contributor
Contributor
I received mine too!
Login to Me Too

Swingj
New Community Member
I'm having same problem but I usually get it a day or 2 earlier but its never been this late my company pays everybody else tonight at 12 so I hope it is there then
Login to Me Too

RachB38
Contributor
Contributor
The IRS website said I was supposed to get my stimulus in my account today its still not in there I have never had an issue with a direct deposit, is anyone else?
Login to Me Too

Santos0207

Temp20230525bo
Contributor
Contributor
Yea..mine isnt there either..
Login to Me Too

Steampunktanuki
Contributor
Contributor
Mine either or my husbands and can't get an answer from paypal saying it's line is closed due to corona. I can not possibly be more upset then I am now
Login to Me Too

RachB38
Contributor
Contributor
They are answering messages everyone needs to bombard their message center until they do something about it!!!
Login to Me Too

KaylaChey
Contributor
Contributor

im in the same boat i have done messaged them twice & all they can tell me is they do deposits in batches and they stop at 5pm for end of business. i am getting impatient

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.