late direct deposit to paypal prepaid mastercard

punisher1217
Contributor
Contributor

my direct deposit usually is available on my paypal prepaid mastercard around 7pm PST. Its 12am and theirs still nothing on card. Is anyone else having this problem today?

Login to Me Too
75 REPLIES 75

Trippd
Contributor
Contributor

I was supposed to receive mine today as well, have you gotten yours yet or heard anything i am in dire need myself and am worried my DD is messed up

Login to Me Too

ItzYosh
Contributor
Contributor

This is the last straw for me. When i started the deposit would be random through the day. For the past 6 or so months its been fine. Between 3-4 am every week. Now its 3PM and I havent gotten a deposit yet. And all paypal says is they can trace it. This is a recurring problem for some people and im done with it. Bye Bye DD paypal

Login to Me Too

Charbar1
Contributor
Contributor
I always get my direct deposit before 1pm on Wednesday. Nothing today at all. PayPal has no answer and my employer released the funds Monday.
Login to Me Too

amandajreed613
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly the same thing for me! I’m freaking out because we really need our money. My employment said they sent it. So what the heck now??
Login to Me Too

HADLOCKBRO
Contributor
Contributor

have the same problem. Did you received your money ? 

Login to Me Too

Charbar1
Contributor
Contributor
I called PayPal again and I had my money 10 minutes later. Idk what's going on but it seems weird.
Login to Me Too

amandajreed613
Contributor
Contributor
Did they say what was going on? I chatted with someone online and they said they did not see a deposit, but I honestly don’t think they knew what was going on. Should I call? Who would I call? I have tried to call about my card before and always got a run around about who I should actually talk to.
Login to Me Too

HADLOCKBRO
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, try to call them. This problem is not something new
Login to Me Too

amandajreed613
Contributor
Contributor
I guess my question to the people who get late deposits...if you called do they say your deposit is pending and waiting to be released? Or do they say they don’t see the deposit at all? When chatted they said they don’t see a pending payment. So I’m trying to figure out if my work really messed up or if paypal just can’t see the deposit yet?
Login to Me Too

HADLOCKBRO
Contributor
Contributor
No, problem with PayPal I guess
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.