late direct deposit to paypal prepaid mastercard

punisher1217
Contributor
Contributor

my direct deposit usually is available on my paypal prepaid mastercard around 7pm PST. Its 12am and theirs still nothing on card. Is anyone else having this problem today?

Login to Me Too
75 REPLIES 75

Tcole911
Contributor
Contributor
Its paypal. My hr director called their **bleep**
Login to Me Too

Jaquan1
No your job didnt mess up. Its paypal’s fault. So many people are missing their direct deposits today from all over the world and different jobs. This is definitely a paypal issue.
Login to Me Too

HADLOCKBRO
Contributor
Contributor
Someone got the money ?
Login to Me Too

amandajreed613
Contributor
Contributor

Still no money here and I am very frustrated because I check with my employer and they said everything was good on our end. So I don't know where to go from here?? Paypal says they don't see my deposit and my employer said the sent it!

Login to Me Too

Kototama1
New Community Member
Same!! They first told me that there was still time and it could be deposited by 8pm EST. STILL NOTHING.
Login to Me Too

Tcole911
Contributor
Contributor
Yes i knew it was an issue when by 7am my direct deposit didnt post. This is bs and paypal needs to be held accountable period!!! Pay people's late fees! Im done with pp
Login to Me Too

myrewardsclub
Contributor
Contributor
It's a PayPal problem. Just got off the phone with them. They are aware of the problem and their engineers are working on it.
Login to Me Too

amandajreed613
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you everyone for letting people know! I literally thought I was going crazy!
Login to Me Too

Mbouse
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah they have been telling me that since 10:30am this morning. It is now 9:00pm and still do not have my money that is usually in my account by 12:01am. I’m so disgusted right now.
Login to Me Too

Endlvlboss
Contributor
Contributor
Same boat here. Normally deposited at 3:30 am Wed. I called they said they were aware and that my money was in a queue and would be available by tonight. It's now going on 11:00pm Wed night. No money.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.