last transaction doesn't exist

higginsmohan
Contributor
Contributor

so here what happened to me. i recently completed an order on fiverr. i recieved the money on fiverr and i transferred it to the pay pal account. i recieved a mail asking me to claim the money on paypal. i created the paypal account  and i hadnt linked my bank account, a message popped up on paypal that it was successful. however i did not notice any notification on the mobile app. i reloaded the page and it said that the last transaction doesnt exist...

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @higginsmohan,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues receiving payments into your PayPal account. There are a few steps that need to be completed before you can receive payments in India. I recommend reviewing the following Help Center article to make sure you've completed all steps needed: How do I receive PayPal payments?

Have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

higginsmohan
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks! It solved my problem...i hadn't completed the KYC..After doing so everything resolved...cheers!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.