itunes overpayment

emcee_villanuev
New Community Member
Hi! I have been using my PayPal account to pay slot machine games on my I phone. I wondered and I observed that I was being overcharged for every game..I only would buy like $0.99 and to a maximum of $7.99 each game but the automatic payments were over $17.00 totals. So today, November 29, 2018 I recorded. I played a slot game and bought $0.99 for it and another $2.99 for another game but a notification came that I made an automatic payment of $17.00 plus. This is too much and I say a FRAUD! Please help me handle this situation and be corrected. Thank you! Sincerely, Emcee P. Villanueva
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@emcee_villanuev wrote:
Hi! I have been using my PayPal account to pay slot machine games on my I phone. I wondered and I observed that I was being overcharged for every game..I only would buy like $0.99 and to a maximum of $7.99 each game but the automatic payments were over $17.00 totals. So today, November 29, 2018 I recorded. I played a slot game and bought $0.99 for it and another $2.99 for another game but a notification came that I made an automatic payment of $17.00 plus. This is too much and I say a FRAUD! Please help me handle this situation and be corrected. Thank you! Sincerely, Emcee P. Villanueva

Go to the game's page on iTunes.com to see what are the charges or take a look at In-App settings/purchase page in terms of what they charge. or Contact the seller of the game.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.