immediate refund

shabalala84
New Community Member

i had bought an item wereby paypal took too much time to release funds and seller had to cancel transaction.a guest paypal account was used so i need to request paypal to refund my money back to my bank account.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi shabalala84,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community forum! 

In general, if the seller issued a refund because the order was cancelled and you paid using guest checkout, the amount will be refunded to the same card number originally used to make the purchase. 

If the seller did not issue the refund but the order has been cancelled, you can contact our Customer Service and request that the payment is disputed on your behalf. If you paid with guest checkout, you would not be able to dispute the payment from your account and one of our agents will have to manually open the case for you. 

If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and by clicking 'Contact us' and then 'Call us'.To send a message, you can click 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and by clicking 'Contact us' and then 'Email us'.You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPalUK) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

Here is more information on our Buyer Protection policy. 

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.