im new in paypal and i need some help

joneeeusebio
Contributor
Contributor

someone had paid me last july 10, 2019, on his account the payment status is pending, but in my account no any information about the transaction that he made, i did not receive the payment or it was onhold or what so ever, my account is not verified yet, Is it mean that i will not receive the payment, please help.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@joneeeusebio 

Even if account is unverified, you should be able to receive payment. If you have reached a receiving limit due to your unverified account though, the sender would see an error message that you have reached your receiving limit and won't be able to send payment at all. I think PayPal is reviewing the payment and when they are finished will send it on to your account. The payment was made just yesterday. Reviews could take up to 72 hours.

Please contact customer service if you need further assistance:

Click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalPhilippines/

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@joneeeusebio 

Even if account is unverified, you should be able to receive payment. If you have reached a receiving limit due to your unverified account though, the sender would see an error message that you have reached your receiving limit and won't be able to send payment at all. I think PayPal is reviewing the payment and when they are finished will send it on to your account. The payment was made just yesterday. Reviews could take up to 72 hours.

Please contact customer service if you need further assistance:

Click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalPhilippines/

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.