i want to find out what does it mean when they say i can only receive payments through my website?

charleskahivere
Contributor
Contributor

i am new to paypal. i am from namibia afria. i make money online through music reviews. i am supposed to receive my money from them but they keep on saying that i can only receive payments through my website?

please help me? i want to know how i can fix this problem and get the money i worked so hard for.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@charleskahivere 

PayPal Namibia accounts cannot receive money. I guess that quote means that you can only receive money through your website with another payment gateway/payment processor but not with PayPal. Can only send money for goods and services or buy online with PayPal in your region.

PayPal Namibia Homepage: https://www.paypal.com/na/webapps/mpp/home

There's only the Personal menu showing that you can pay online, send payments abroad and look for shopping deals, nothing about receiving money and no business account option.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@charleskahivere 

PayPal Namibia accounts cannot receive money. I guess that quote means that you can only receive money through your website with another payment gateway/payment processor but not with PayPal. Can only send money for goods and services or buy online with PayPal in your region.

PayPal Namibia Homepage: https://www.paypal.com/na/webapps/mpp/home

There's only the Personal menu showing that you can pay online, send payments abroad and look for shopping deals, nothing about receiving money and no business account option.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.