i cant receive money from other country

oltiko
Contributor
Contributor

Hello i use paypal for many payments and all its ok.But for receive money from other friends not work.iam from Albania.i try for receive money from Greece,China,France,Sweeden but cant!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@oltiko 

You need to set up your account for automatic transfers by adding a Visa card in order to receive money. Can't spend the PayPal balance.

Please read:

https://www.paypal.com/al/webapps/mpp/ua/recpymt-full?locale.x=en_AL

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

oltiko
Contributor
Contributor

i dont find a options for activate Manage Automatic Transfer.not find i search on all settings.can u send me with photo procedure ? thank u

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @oltiko,

Thank you for your post! I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to receive Goods and Services payments from the countries that you listed. Have you linked a Visa card, as mentioned by @sharpiemarker? If a card has been linked and confirmed and you still cannot receive payments, please let us know what happens when people try to send you payments.

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@oltiko 

Link the card. I suspect that the Manage Automatic Transfer settings will show up when you link a card and/or link more than one card.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.