i cant receive money from my friends

chaouki1990
Contributor
Contributor

i have just opened this account done all what is needed . except form linking it to bank account or card because i dont have any. when my friend tried to send me money paypal wouldn't let him saying it is risky why is that!!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @chaouki1990,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing problems receiving this payment. If your email address is confirmed, you should be able to receive a payment. I can see from your profile your account is registered to Algeria. In that case, you would need to have a Visa card registered to the account and set up for automatic withdrawals. Without this, you won't be able to receive funds I am afraid. 

Siobhan

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @chaouki1990,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing problems receiving this payment. If your email address is confirmed, you should be able to receive a payment. I can see from your profile your account is registered to Algeria. In that case, you would need to have a Visa card registered to the account and set up for automatic withdrawals. Without this, you won't be able to receive funds I am afraid. 

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.