how to know my paypal account number, how people will pay me

johndiel
Contributor
Contributor

please help me guide. i already using paypal for a year purchasing on online store. But now someone want to pay me using their paypal account too. please help me what to send to them? Where can i find my paypal account. how i will advise them. please help. thank you very much.  

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@johndiel 

Your PayPal account is identified by your email address that you log in to PayPal with, there is no account number.

Provide your PayPal email address or your mobile number if you've added one but me, I strictly prefer the email address. And, do not provide the full name on the PayPal account to the other party, because scammers can use it to make and send you spoof PayPal payment confirmation emails. They will see your name soon enough when they REALLY pay and PayPal sends them a receipt and link to the transaction details in their PayPal account.

Always check your PayPal account for the record of payment, don't just believe emails. If you do not see payment fairly instantly, something is wrong. Do not ship. You can come to the forums and explain and ask others for help/advice.

Remember: PayPal DOES NOT ask you to provide shipment tracking info before you see or receive payment! Nor provide such info by email. You must enter tracking info through the payment record in your PayPal account for your protection.

What are common scams and how do I spot them?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

johndiel
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much. Question answered. God bless you and more power..

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.