how long does it really take for a refund from a seller using my PayPal linked to my debit card

antrob2475
New Community Member

I purchased an item from innovative sportsman but come to find out they didn`t physically have the item in stock and had to outsource in order to fill my order, so I canceled the order, the refund shows to be in process on my PayPal webpage but it`s been like that for days pending. So I`d like to know when I can expect my 2 grand to be returned, please  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@antrob2475 

If your refund status is pending, it means the transaction was refunded before it cleared your bank, or the seller issued the refund using money from their bank which has not cleared yet. This process typically takes 3-5 business days to complete, if there are no issues of course. Once the process is completed, the refund will be credited to your bank account. If you initially paid for the transaction with your credit or debit card, the refund will be credited to that card within 30 days.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.