how i can fix my mistake when write false refund amount?

karrarsalah
Contributor
Contributor

hello
in 2019 dec 4
i have paid key from website for 25$
so then i check key it's not work so i contact the seller for refund he didn't answer , i have to send my problem to paypal so  i did it and problem sent to paypal , after 10 or 15 days i have recevied new notifaction to enter the amount of refund , so i have to enter the amount by false i write 0.01 cent
so after some days i recevied only 1 cent , i want help to fix this mistake and refund 25$ , it's not about the money but we hate this when we paid for nothing , plz help me to reslove this problem, thanks

notes:
*i try to report same refund and i can't i see error page
*i try contact seller for full refund he didn't answer

*i send message to paypal support , replay with report a problem of this payment and i can't report bcuz i see error page when i try to report

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

karrarsalah
Contributor
Contributor

plz edit this word in title ( fox ) to (fix).

Login to Me Too

karrarsalah
Contributor
Contributor

help plz

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hello karrarsalah,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.