how do i receive payment via paypal?

divya1999

I am new to paypal and have to receive a payment from a verified seller for goods that was not received by my for over 4 months so they are ready to refund the amount to me. But they are unable to send payment to my paypal account, why is this happening? can anyone guide?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @divya1999,

Thank you for your post and I am sorry to hear that the seller has been unable to refund you. Are they using the refund option in the transaction, which sends the funds directly back to your payment method, or are they trying to send you a payment? There are some restrictions on the types of payments that can be received in India and some steps that are required to receive them, and that may be the issue. You should ask the seller to use the refund option in the transaction. If the seller does not wish to comply, you can open a dispute for Item Not Received if the transaction was within the last 180 days.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.