how do I set up automatic payments for customers...?

ragamoffyn
New Community Member

Hi. I've googled the hell out of this, and also checked the Paypal help, but I either find nothing or just broken links...

Basically, I run a nonprofit and want to set up automatic monthly payments (donations) for people who indicate they are interested in doing so. I can't find any instructions for doing so, however. I can find my way to the "Recurring payments dashboard" (screenshot below), but I see no way from there to set up an automatic debit. (I tried the "Sign up for enhanced recurring payments" link, but that just takes me to my home page.

Help?

payments.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, ragamoffyn. Welcome to the PayPal Community! It's certainly no good that you've had difficulty finding information on how to allow donors to set up automatic monthly payments. Here's some information I hope will be helpful.

Please check out the PayPal Developer website at https://developer.paypal.com/. In particular, please click on Subscriptions in the upper right corner of the main page.

I hope this helps you  set up automatic monthly payment plans for your donors. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.