how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Anissemorse51
Contributor
Contributor
Getting close
Login to Me Too

Boggie73

Sorry new to this I’m in Britain just wondering if it is a scam keep getting different messages from those people who own the games just being curious 

Login to Me Too

Temp20221017H
New Community Member
I am from Massachusetts United states an I also would like to know how to get my money from the games I play.
Login to Me Too

farid93
Contributor
Contributor

Lashaya
Contributor
Contributor
My name is lashaya I'm from Georgia in the United States I would also like to know the answer to how to get your money off of games?
Login to Me Too

Maliya2016
The games have technical issues and problems. After reaching the amount required, apps are not paying. When I see the commercial advertising, apps amount not adding. To reach payment. Those are Toss them all, Rolling dices, Crushing Balls, and several others that not paying.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525an
Contributor
Contributor
Still shows not enough to cash out! How can I cash out???
Login to Me Too

Kiradrake22
Contributor
Contributor
Does PayPal really pay people real money when they cashout from the game crush stack ball
Login to Me Too

Immortalrsb
Contributor
Contributor

how do i get my  online game money winnings to my paypal  account

Login to Me Too

Lydia67
Contributor
Contributor
I cash my money out to my cell no that links with my bank, but no money was receive, where did my money go
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.