how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Vicowen
New Community Member
I played for 3 days and have 1200 under review. I enjoy game and was able to also earned a $100 paypal card... Says 14 days to process for both... 12 more days for the 1200.. However if u now click on TOS and privacy policy its been removes for legal reasons. I bet we dont get that money.
Login to Me Too

Kimsmad
I have been waiting close to 4 weeks. Its not going to happen. Its a scam. Its to bad because I liked the game.
Login to Me Too

Csbrg
Contributor
Contributor
good morning, was your money deposited in PayPal ??? today it's been 10 working days since my first withdrawal and there was no deposit with PayPal. Tks.
Login to Me Too

Kaznicrey
Contributor
Contributor
Nope. Absolutely nothing.
Login to Me Too

skerrittpeter51
Contributor
Contributor
I have a problem with the games. Slots go has a button to press to cash out.but the button is not lit up.so when I send a email it comes straight back to the game I have 219£ in it but it won't let me cash out at£100. Also I have claimed £100 of lucky party it said that it will take 3-15 working days which is up.please will you help me.
Login to Me Too

reginafray
New Community Member
It won't let me cash out to my PayPal account and I have over $100.00
Login to Me Too

jarvis73nc
Contributor
Contributor
I have been waiting for a deposit from Magic Dice and Tree for money the both said 7 to 14 days and still haven't got the money. Did anyone get a transaction ID number. That what PayPal so they can track it.
Login to Me Too

jarvis73nc
Contributor
Contributor
I also liked that game
Login to Me Too

jarvis73nc
Contributor
Contributor
I got the same thing I but 1300 in my paypal
Login to Me Too

jarvis73nc
Contributor
Contributor
I'm still waiting also
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.