cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

passana
Contributor

Re:h2048

2048 casual card game ( Your money has transferred to your paypal account.check your playpal account to get them)
passana
Contributor

Re: 2048 card game

2048 casual card game ( Your money has transferred to your paypal account.check your playpal account to get them)
Carla1959
Contributor

I just received a message from PayPal saying my money was transferred, where is it? USA
Babbs7882
Contributor

Hello,

I have played 15 different games and won $8000 and played by the rules watching the ridiculous amount of videos they want you to watch and all of my winnings state that they were deposited into my PayPal account and I have yet to see one cent of my winnings. I do not know what PayPal is doing with the money but I doubt I will ever see it. I have written the CEO of Pay Pal to see if he could find out where my money is at. I think it is in the pockets of the PayPal employees. If I get any answer I will post.

LauraBB81
Contributor

Re: Award Winning

Really did you get payout that?
Deanieburtner
New Community Member

Winning on games

I've been playing games on line an won money from them it said went to pay pal .I have a payPay account set up just don't know what or how to add what that owe me I won off the game (1010 block fun)I've won a 200.00 plus the 300.00 dollar PayPal .but don't know how to get my fund please help me out thank you..

BamaSuesue
New Community Member

Re: Winning on games

I am having the same problem. The game says it has sent my winnings to my PayPal, But it is not showing it on my PayPal account.. plz help if u find out how this works.. thanks
penney-1958
Contributor

It does not work, you will never get any of the money they say you will. They want you to keep viewing their ads, but nothing will ever come of it. It is a fraud so don’t get caught up in it. I have done the same thing for months and have never got any of the money.
mahailia_mom
Contributor

Wow that’s not nice to get someone hopes up I could use the money but I will be reporting them lies all lies
pullbeans58
Contributor

Me also and Owed over $20,000 via 7-8 Online Games!