how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
they didn't come to me at all on paypal, they said in two days it would come to me and nothing came
Login to Me Too

guewwe990
Let us know if you get it
Login to Me Too

Lm211
No I have not. It says "input error/ try again". I know I put the correct information in. Please help need my $200.
Login to Me Too

CHASERBUGG
Contributor
Contributor
Mine says the same thing and I have $550.00 I would really like to get my hands on
Login to Me Too

Temp20221014D
Contributor
Contributor
HI, I'M HAVING SAME PROBLEM HERE IN USA BRONX, NY.. IT KEEPS SAYING PROCESSING AND WAIT FOR YOUR REPLY LIKE EVER SINCE SATURDAY AND I HAVE ABSOLUTELY GOTTEN NOTHING AT ALL YET... THIS THING OWES ME $800.00 [EIGHT HUNDRED DOLLARS] RIGHT NOW, NO E-MAIL NO REPLY WHAT SOOOOOO EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS TOTALLY NOT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Pachiie
Contributor
Contributor

I have proceed withdrawing $300 for three time on 14, 20, and 21 Dec, it shown up that processing for 72 hrs and until right now I have received nothing even email reply 

Login to Me Too

Foster666
Contributor
Contributor
If anyone receives there payment from this game big win solitary please tell me how you managed to get your money
Login to Me Too

Csbrg
Contributor
Contributor
they inform 72 hours but when the withdrawal is complete the information they receive is 5 to 10 days worked and not 72 hours.
Login to Me Too

Lacietruss23
Contributor
Contributor
I have this same problem. I am still waiting to get my money I have $2,000 I'm waiting for still not in my account been waiting for almost 3 weeks now
Login to Me Too

Vicowen
New Community Member
I played for 3 days and have 1200 under review. I enjoy game and was able to also earned a $100 paypal card... Says 14 days to process for both... 12 more days for the 1200.. However if u now click on TOS and privacy policy its been removes for legal reasons. I bet we dont get that money.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.