cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

TopColombet
Contributor

Re: Bigbang pongs

Last week I won and got 1st $200 then in the app let me to watched over 100 time to actives for that amount processing on around 60hr. And I got more $300 amount this one do not need to watch videos anymore in progress more 1st one but not to far 10hr. I already screenshots that pic. Plz try to check in your processing My PayPal Total amount $500// $200+$300
Mabongi-87
Contributor

Hi I need to confirm my payment it says Inriew for a long time anybody can explain
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Mabongi-87 

@Temp20210606g 

@TopColombet 

Most are scams.
Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
TxSam08
Contributor

Most of the time these games don't pay. It is usually a scam to get you to play and watch so the game developers get paid, but you don't. Here is a list of legitimate apps: App King Just play Easy rewards Rewarded Play These are just a few. You can find them in Google play store (android) And for IOS users in app store
josephgift491
Contributor

Account

I tried to withdraw from a game app then I was asked to input my PayPal account pls what is PayPal account
TxSam08
Contributor

Re: Account

Your PayPal is usually the email you used when you opened a PayPal account.
nagarajacctx555
Contributor

Sub: Games profit amount not transferred-reg.

Hello PayPal Team, Please update these games finished by me 3 months before. Still you transferred in my Bank account. Please check first of all they have used your paypal app wallet and transferred to my account. This is covid pandamic 2nd wave bad time. So please check and transfer my profits immediately. 1.Marine pop Star-1300$/with I phone won. 2.Royal Dice-1300$/with I phone won 3.Merge up 7 -3400$ 4.Dice Garden-1300$/with I phone won 5.Chip Master-1800$/I phone 6.Click for Money-5000$ 7.Block All puzzle-13800$ 8.Dice King 3D-5000$ 9.Tap Money Rain- 11600$ 10.1010 - block 3D-254994$ I have finished 1 yo 10 games successfully. But still you not update and transferred my amount into my Bank account. Please note that S.nos 3, 6, 7 games apps/ wallet says successfully amount transferred to paypal. "Please collect your money from them" This is Corono pandamic 2nd wave is very worst in Tamilbasu/India. I affected too. So I request to all your team Members including Human Service officials, kindly clear my issues and transfer to my account today after deduct your fees. This is my Reminder request. Please speed up after read my request this Text and share everyone. Very urgent. Please help me Sir/Madam. Once again I request you that I affected too and loose my job. My cel[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Sub: Games profit amount not transferred-reg.

@nagarajacctx555 

Most are scams.
Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Domanic
Contributor

My money from my games please

I need my money pit on my PayPal account ASAP
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

Re: My money from my games please

@Domanic 

Read my post above yours !!!

Advice is voluntary.