how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

WM57
Contributor
Contributor
I have won substantial money and gift amounts ftom both these games and get a runaround, excuses...transfer failed, Human Services lines busy..try in 2hours. Numerous extentions... Excuses, and havent been able to move any of my winnings to my account, which I have gave my correct acct #. The money is owed, but it never get moved...with their varying excuses and delays. How do i get my winnings?
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WM57 

Do a web search on the games to see if there are other reports of being fake, scams, non-payment, which is very likely to be.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

WM57
Contributor
Contributor
Submitted payout on the cashout and Amazon credit onboth games. Take days to be reviewed,then excuses that deposit failed,transfer incomplete, check back 5 days, human contact says lines busy....call back in 2 hours.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WM57 

The games are scams.
Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

terrybuck
Contributor
Contributor
Super onet party will not let play the game stopping from me watching videos to win what are my options
Login to Me Too

Anazdhz
Contributor
Contributor
Let ng time waiting
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Anazdhz 

If you are asking about money from one of these games? then.....
Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

JensEckervogt
Contributor
Contributor

I know they are scams. But I have checked like ClipClap and PlayKarma or PlaySmart are legit. I have been tried but too longer. And I recommend you.

You can earn more money from FaucetSpin, FaucetPay and PTCspin.com and faucet earning of crypto earnings are very legit 👌 👏 

Games from Play Store are scams. Why does Google not care for legitimate? But Google is really a**hole because they ignore my refunds if I don't want pay or pay accidentally. But Play Store blocked me to get refund into i violated guidelines. But it seems wrong understanding. That's why we would like to care ❤ and get big 💰.  We use FaucetSpin or Case.... or Faucet websites are very good. 

Login to Me Too

Shawnparlier913
Contributor
Contributor

<removed>

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JensEckervogt 

Its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes.

You are risking a permanent account limitation so be careful.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.