how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ngalaalbright20 

Scam.

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ngalaalbright20
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the advice sir
Login to Me Too

Winnerjb
Contributor
Contributor
Can't get winnings into acct. Can't get pp icon
Login to Me Too

manzoorshahzad4
New Community Member
I have won dollars by wining game help me to withdraw my money
Login to Me Too

Naw1997
Contributor
Contributor
hello. i was playing the game 2248 pops. i have withdraw cashout 1000usd to my paypal account. i have not received my money in my paypal account till now.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Naw1997 

Sadly doubt you will.

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

munchkin420ca
Contributor
Contributor
You don't they lie..im trying to find a way to sue..So far nothing. Sad thing the so called law is for these liers scammers. Their protected we are not
Login to Me Too

carlabehan324
How do I get the money from playing online games that say it is sent to my PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@carlabehan324 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Taylorglenn
New Community Member
How do I find out about a game Crazy onete to put my money in PayPal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.