how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Adventist09
New Community Member
They are liars and corrupt. They get paid for the ads you watch but no payout. Beginning to think PayPal ripping us off
Login to Me Too

Neek77
Contributor
Contributor
I cant even input my paypal details on the tree for money app tp collect payment
Login to Me Too

Teacherette2004
Contributor
Contributor
I am also trying to figure out if you can get money off of this game. I have been trying to cash this out and I haven't been able to does anybody have any idea
Login to Me Too

karaleanne
New Community Member
Mine says sent sucessfully till nothing on balance
Login to Me Too

Hlh1995
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't got paid out yet have yall
Login to Me Too

Hlh1995
Contributor
Contributor
Have you received it
Login to Me Too

planogrl
Contributor
Contributor

Well so far I have cashed out $1000 and then I cashed out 800 it has been the 7 to 15 days or however long they said and I haven’t seen a dime. There needs to be a way for us as players to reach out to the developer to get this fixed a lot of money is owed and it’s like it’s make-believe

Login to Me Too

Lauz87
Contributor
Contributor
I’m exactly the same, I have withdrawn 1200 3 days ago.. still waiting! Would be a massive help for Christmas! Surely it’s fraud using PayPal’s name if they aren’t going to pay?
Login to Me Too

Jacksgrl4ever
New Community Member

I am trying to figure out how I load the money anyone know how to do this

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jacksgrl4ever 

Link your PayPal email address to your game's account. Must be a way to add your PayPal email address there. Check the game account settings.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.