how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Mrsdrakula
Contributor
Contributor
Can someone tell me what the badges r for and what the hell do they have to do with paypal. All i want is to know why i cant see the money i made from playing all these games that say they will send my winnings to my paypal account and dont and paypal does nothing about it, because their name it linked to the damn games for me to get my payment. For me i think this is bull and since paypal is linked to the games they should pay people the money that is owed since their name is linked to these games.
Login to Me Too

carollaine
New Community Member
Solitaire Pop says my cash winnings have been loaded to my account however I cannot locate the funds. Do they send a card in the mail? How can I access my winnings. I played the game in good faith and would appreciate the same respect!
Login to Me Too

Abintang
Contributor
Contributor
Send me
Login to Me Too

missymell88
New Community Member
I’ve played a game called MOOD TO MERGE, and I’ve been chased out a lot of them, but it’s been a month and I don’t receive it at all yet. Please someone help me why is that happened?
Login to Me Too

Redoy1
New Community Member
I had reedmed 10.6$ via lucky day app.Why money doesn’t add my paypal account.It says ordered flagged My transition id is#244048
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Redoy1 

Are you talking about one of these so called ''games'' that pay money???

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game ! 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ujvar
Contributor
Contributor
Hello im problem im 200$$ with big Bang pongs and succed bet my wiward not my pay pal pleas help me thank you
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ujvar 

Is it another of these ''games''?

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MikeRobinson

PayPal is a massive host to fraud, always be careful when they're name is involved. 

Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor

l recently played the game and they keep on telling me that my money is under reviewing so how can l get it to my account and was $3300

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.