how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

smikemc
Contributor
Contributor

EXACTLY

Login to Me Too

LADYJ3000
Contributor
Contributor
No PAYPAL IS MO HELP AT ALL OR DO THEY ADDRESS THESE ISSUES,AND H
Login to Me Too

smikemc
Contributor
Contributor

I'd say that I've been playing that for about two weeks.  They're probably a scam like most these "money" games.  I'm kinda giving up now...good luck.

Login to Me Too

Mrsdrakula
Contributor
Contributor
Hi everyone this is the answer i got back when i asked why paypal linked its name to games that dont payout: Hello marilyn. My name is Dominic. Thank you for that question. We don't involve our names to be into Games online because we do not have those services. we are not into gaming business but we are a payment processor. PayPal is doing something to investigate this. Thank you for contacting PayPal and for being a valued customer.
Login to Me Too

jwijaya60
Contributor
Contributor

I need to get a balance when i use paypal. when i play with a game, i need to get a paypal balance. Please fill me my activity in paypal, i get a money when i play with the game. I have the difficulties to check in my playpal account to get a money (balance). But i already success to get a money during i play with a game 

Login to Me Too

jwijaya60
Contributor
Contributor

I need to get a transaction in my paypal activities. My paypal activites are i get a cash US$500 when i play with merge up 7. Please if i get a money during i play with all of the game, send to my paypal account during in application 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jwijaya60 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jwijaya60
Contributor
Contributor
How to check a playpal balance
Login to Me Too

jwijaya60
Contributor
Contributor
How to get a lot of money during i play with all of the game
Login to Me Too

glennyboyjr
Contributor
Contributor
I have not found one single game that really pays. I have played 20+ with not a single payout or iphone.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.