how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

Thedopegirl
Contributor
Contributor
Please let us know when/if you receive the money. I too have cashed out. About 6 times now and it says it’s processing. It hasn’t been the full 10 days for me yet.
Login to Me Too

Juallies
Contributor
Contributor
They have stipulated how much you need to win to pay out and never reply. I'm afraid the chances of you getting you money are as likely as winnings the pools. I may be wrong g but I've played about 20 different money making games and not one has come good on their word. Really it's Google that are to blame for not up holfi g there standards. I wasted months sending info, screenshots and got no were and the company in question Coin + are still trading. None of these people pay up. Youd be better off setting your own game up and do what they all do. It's so sad that in this time of people being out of work and we know these companies make a fortune in advertising and they will still scam you. Google tell me there's nothing they can do. They are as much scammers as the games they advertise. I've been waiting 6 months for a reply from Google.
Login to Me Too

QuickEarnings
Contributor
Contributor
Let’s start a class action lawsuit regarding this. We deserve the money we earned especially after meeting requirements of the game. If we hit all the levels and we hit the cash out option, we should get the money. If I don’t get it within the 15 day period I’m going to reach out again and start a small claims lawsuit for myself. I relied on this money for Christmas spending after being surprised by the whole ordeal. Such a **bleep** off. We need the money. It’s COVID-19.
Login to Me Too

Temp20221014J
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get my money is this a scam someone please
Login to Me Too

Temp20221014J
Contributor
Contributor
How can I get my money
Login to Me Too

wagner234
Contributor
Contributor
Redeem my money on Big win solitaire
Login to Me Too

Temp20221019ab
Contributor
Contributor
Why haven't I received my money it still says processing and wait for a reply. I'm still waiting for a reply.
Login to Me Too

Hittii1969
Contributor
Contributor
Me too I have been waiting all day what the hell......
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hittii1969 

@Temp20221014J 

@Temp20221019ab 

@wagner234 

Do you really think that these games pay out for you 'playing' them?   🤔

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Denise522
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.