how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Babbs7882
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Vershima,

I hope all is well. I have the same problem that every one else has on this forum, I have several game

winnings that I have applied for and they are either pending, processing, being reviewed or stated that the funds were put in my

PayPal account but never was. I think it is all a scam. I will post again and let you know if I ever get my money.

Login to Me Too

Sussiecohnn1
Contributor
Contributor
I can't retrieve my winnings from my games to get them on my paypal account
Login to Me Too

ejamzam
Contributor
Contributor
good job
Login to Me Too

inez7261
New Community Member
When you was playing this game did you get your money or your gift card from this game please tell me if you did because I been playing this game for awhile I have not seen nothing how do I get in touch with these people
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@inez7261 

Scam game app. Web search ‘block go game scam’.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

TroyMac_435
New Community Member
How long dose it take for money to transfer money from games to PayPal?
Login to Me Too

MickeyDC
Contributor
Contributor
If someone knows how to get money from game winnings please somehow let the world know how to get there's because I'm starting not to trust anything about google play or PayPal an Amazon to I've been faithfully trying for a long time thanks to anyone who can honestly answer
Login to Me Too

Kristyruss
New Community Member
Does this really work because my funds are saying reach out to these guys
Login to Me Too

Kristyruss
New Community Member
I put all my right details in after playing a game for hours
Login to Me Too

Rajashekar1
Hi there are lots of gaming app using PayPal name and making people play and not remitting the cash. I understand that pay Pal is not linked but as people trust PayPal and feel they might receive money. I request you to take serious action against such kind of fraud company using PayPal name.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.