how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

DHinch1
Cashing out.
Login to Me Too

dokaloka
Contributor
Contributor

I keep seeing all these money-making game apps in the Google Play Store and Apple's App Store. I play a few non-money-making games and I see all of these ads for making money playing these games and they seem quite a bit fishy to me. For one, they're all oriental based ads, and two, they look so full of hype and they all claim that money will be deposited to your PayPal account. Seems like a phishing scam to me. Has anyone actually had money deposited to their account with these games? And what is PayPal's policy regarding these apps? Are they legit?

Login to Me Too

Njabstingoe1
Am also wondering if the games are legit.
Login to Me Too

Lucygj66
New Community Member

I played this game online and I won some money does anyone ever get paid?

Login to Me Too

VL007
New Community Member
Dear team, Since last 2 weeks I am unable to rebind my paypal account with paying games and one payment has been struck in middle i.e 2048 cards. Please help to resolve the issue.
Login to Me Too

Cookie561
New Community Member
I' be been playing the games for money. Have not gotten anything they say it was successfully deposit but I haven't gotten it. Is any of these games legit or what? One wanted to know my act. # but it say error, so what do they want
Login to Me Too

GitaDesai1
Contributor
Contributor
I don’t understand why pop numbers holding so much money on pa pal card?
Login to Me Too

YukdCn
Contributor
Contributor
Kg Banggol Chicha , Pasir Mas , Kelantan
Login to Me Too

GitaDesai1
Contributor
Contributor
I have been waiting for past two months and worried to put more money on PayPal.
Login to Me Too

cearlmikehughes
New Community Member
How to get paid from my games they say it failed
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.