how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

pickledpassion
Contributor
Contributor
Playing online games through miss play and the payer is PayPal, for online winnings and gift cards haven't gotten paid for completing tasks
Login to Me Too

Tmuise
New Community Member
I won some money on a game I play it ask for my account number but I can't find it why I want to claim my winnings
Login to Me Too

gina1128
Contributor
Contributor
I live in US. I just cashed out on a game app cash em all. Bur the pay out is in €12.03. The number is close to that but how do i transfer that to US currency?. Why did it do that anyway?
Login to Me Too

Temp20230917u
Contributor
Contributor

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20230917u 

Scam game app. You won’t get paid.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

sel1ana
New Community Member

It was so funny to think you earn PayPal money and finally to see Playpal.... Hahaha Waste of time. But I'm laughing at you guys for taking it seriously with the Google Play store and PayPal how they allow it.

Login to Me Too

Gellianmaquilan
Contributor
Contributor
I expecting the money I been waiting for a long time until the end on 15 days but until now I can't recieve the money I sad to say scam and waste of time😭😭😭akala ko ma solve na Ang problima ko dagdag lng pla 😭😭 I hope you read my message for the owner of swipe of blash
Login to Me Too

Gellianmaquilan
Contributor
Contributor
I expecting the money I been waiting for a long time until the end on 15 days but until now I can't recieve the money I sad to say scam and waste of time akala ko ma solve na Ang problima ko dagdag lng pla I hope you read my message for the owner of swipe of blash
Login to Me Too

SbM3-
Contributor
Contributor
How does one collect money from games that use PayPal?
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SbM3- 

Some of them are scams. They promise a big pay out and don’t pay so do research on them for complaints of non-payment before playing them. Otherwise the payout should be fairly instant. TIP: the ones that really pay out, pay modest, small sums. Chump change. The ones that pay hundreds to thousands of dollars you will find are complete jokes, pranking people. Have people watch silly ads to rack up “real PayPal money”. Too good to be true.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.