how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

Tommyplatinum70
New Community Member
Im playing a game. How do i get my card info into the system to get paid
Login to Me Too

Ramesh464
New Community Member
Hello, I have won 3500 U.S.Dollar Paypal reward from Pop Numbers1.0.7.But I am not able find out any money from them.Can Paypal clarify me why the reward money is not showing in my account.
Login to Me Too

Ramesh464
New Community Member
Greetings, I have been rewarded more than 2000 U.S.Dollar PayPal reward money from 2048 card games.But no money is there.If they are scam games then how they are openly associated with Google and Paypal.Can some body guide me about where to lodge complaints regarding fake app games.
Login to Me Too

Snowmany2k
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get my games to transfer money to my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Snowmany2k 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Andy863
I built up a nice size amount of money on this game. I decided, due to financial hardship, to redeem so of the money for a PayPal card, then into my account. At first it, the game, said s few hours until they would we back. Then went in to see if anything hald happened. Well, the answer was yes. What happened was only that the game was showing that it was going to be 36 or more hours until they would be analyzing it. The commercial states that in only a matter of minutes you can transfer your winnings. Now either honor that statement or I will file and take you to court. If it does come to that, cost will be MUCH MUCH more than what I ask for. And on top of all the court costs you will be expected to pay me ever penny of the money my account shows So, GET ME MY MONEY!!!!!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Andy863 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Grammy6212
Contributor
Contributor
I'm playing a game and I want to cash out l put my e-mail in then it ask for a paypal account number. I don't know what to put In there.
Login to Me Too

Grammy6212
Contributor
Contributor
Send it to my email
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Grammy6212 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.