how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

freshie003
New Community Member
how do you receive payment from the game
Login to Me Too

CLAUDIONOR
New Community Member
hello good night please can someone tell me if this site really pays or is another scan the name of the site is qualyquiz.com
Login to Me Too

GhostDogg
New Community Member

well hello communty, i have a problem i play a lot of games on my phone  and it ask me for my paypal address to pay me so what is my pp adress ? so i can get paid ..can some one give me an example ..

Login to Me Too

AmberJon
New Community Member
PayPal. I’m sure you’re overwhelmed with posts and complaints about cash game apps that aren’t paying players like advertised. Although I understand it is not your responsibility to get the money for players. You should at least be able to stop these apps from illegally using “PayPal” logos and anything PayPal related in the app and games itself. Just a suggestion to help people that are trusting these games as a lot of people are suing them and entering their email address and PayPal login.
Login to Me Too

richardlsm34
New Community Member
Illinois
Login to Me Too

Bea-Walker
Contributor
Contributor
Need help getting money from games that I have played put on my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

Bea-Walker
Contributor
Contributor
Not sure what your asking for
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@richardlsm34 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DarDarbinks1978
Contributor
Contributor
Oh I figured that out a while ago!! They conveniently don't attach a binding your game or games to paypal to generate an income, but tell them if you attach a bank account or debit or credit card then the funds will be transferred. SPOILER 📢... THERE IS NO STIPULATIONS FOR GAMES!!
Login to Me Too

Kekee1
New Community Member
I have been playing the crazy onet game and I have $1246.58 receive in my PayPal account. Down below the successful redemption is the amount of money that I am suppose to receive in my PayPal account and the process of the money. After that there is a statement saying that "If the delivery fails 3 times, please contact the human service who will send the order for you." Now I am just wonder how can I get in contact with the "human service?" Because my payment delivery have fail more than 3 times.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.