how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

Colettestead380
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't been paid yet still waiting on it tried contacting them as well no reply dis appointed
Login to Me Too

Jnt99
Contributor
Contributor
Did it ever go into your PayPal
Login to Me Too

Rita360
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't received my money yet and I agree if it's a scam then why is pay pal letting them use their name dont say mush for pay pal
Login to Me Too

planogrl
Contributor
Contributor

Nope I was hoping but no such luck. I guess it’s true what they say about this game. I did reach out to PayPal to ask him about it and they said to contact the game developer. I have looked and looked for a way to reach out to the developer and can’t find anything and I think that’s on purpose

Login to Me Too

Sweett12
Contributor
Contributor
I redeem over$1,800 for gifts cards is this game a scam
Login to Me Too

Jlove24
Contributor
Contributor
What can we do about puzzle Block not paying us when we have success confirmation And you’re told to check or PayPal account money has been transferred?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jlove24 

@Sweett12 

They are scams.

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jlove24
Contributor
Contributor
Mine is Block Puzzle Mania by Unity on iOS - I have received an email response regarding my winnings stating they are working on it and need me to verify my email address. My screen said payment issued please check with your PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

Did not get my money this is a sham
Login to Me Too

Dooie
Contributor
Contributor
I agree with you because this is the second game that I have played I have not redeemed my money not only can’t redeem my money from this game have not received my money through PayPal playing games that say it can be loaded up on your cash app card when you go to cash out they hook you up to pay Pam who is he is continuing to **bleep** Over EVERYONE!!!!! Would not let my email in Saying that my email is invite with my card!!!! Have no contact information to talk to anyone concerning this game
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.