cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

Tresea
Contributor

Re: help me

I've reached the amount reached on 5 or 6 games..cashed out still nothing or it says still processing..then it gets to half way mark..says payment failed to send..if it fails 3rd time contact paypal human services...it makes me mad...all tha time spent playing these games, & not get anything...I think they should be held liable for false advertising...&they should have 2 pay each&every one of us our winnings plus time we spent waiting on money to hit our paypal accounts...I would be glad to join a lawsuit..
ZOGAR7
Contributor

Yes I most definitely would
Babbs7882
Contributor

You bet, include me,

Hulktampaman813
Contributor

I need help on chip master they owe me like 2000$ bet if we owed them they would break down the door to get it
Hulktampaman813
Contributor

I need help on chip master they owe me like 2000$ bet if we owed them they would break down the door to get it
RayRay1669
Contributor

Re: help chip master

Yes your definitely right and did you get a fail payment or did you get successful payment and no money if it failed clear your cookies
DarDarbinks1978
Contributor

Oh I was there too. Its a scam. Every bit of it! So sorry
ADT63US
Contributor

Same problem in Tree of MONEY REDEEMED 4 CARDS TOTALING $900 RECORD STATES SUCESSFUL NO CASH
Ghiena
Contributor

Same here tree for money .. successfully sent but I never received in my paypal
Gravelito

I am having the similar problem, the game says successfully paid the money to the PayPal account but its not there, was the money fake or the PayPal have issues?