how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Scottdoright
Contributor
Contributor
They say that my money was successfully I never even received it to me it must be a scam
Login to Me Too

Burnsside
Contributor
Contributor
YOU ALL MUST COMPLETE WHAT THEY ARE ASKING YOU TO DO.....COMPLETE THE TASK LIKE WATCHING 100 VIDEOS
Login to Me Too

booter12

i got the same message check in to your playpal account and get them.

so i done some checking and right now  i found there are money services for games in that name .

still working on it.

Login to Me Too

Kindawhite
Contributor
Contributor
I have 2 PayPal giftcards that I have won from games, but they don't show in my balance why?
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kindawhite 

Please check whether the games are a scam or not. A lot of these games have "still in development" status so reviews cannot be posted but do a web search and you'll see that a lot of these games are a scam.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Youblowass
New Community Member

<removed>

Login to Me Too

sassylilone74
Contributor
Contributor
I can find out how we can start a class action lawsuit and post it on here
Login to Me Too

Mutzy1972
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there to everyone just wanted to ask why are the games not pay out 😭 because I am really in need of money I am opening my PayPal account everyday to see a zero balance 😢 pls
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mutzy1972 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Nickwalen79
Contributor
Contributor
Why wasn't my money deposited into my account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.