how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

celiseadavis902
Contributor
Contributor
Okay so like I had cashed out 3800 from this game and he says it's pendingEsther and I was thinking it already went to my Paypal account but I don't see no money not even the $200 like so I was wondering if I have to do anything just to get my money
Login to Me Too

donovanbotha
New Community Member

Good Day

My issue is with the above company who claims to be an affiliate or somebody working through PayPal. I downloaded a game and spent over 200$ on data playing the game believing it was legit. One can only withdraw once you reach the 200$ mark. On 160$ the amount won in the paypal account goes from +-1$ per win down to less than 5c, and once you reach the 190$ mark it drops to 0.00c whereby it is then impossible to reach the 200$ mark which means that one will never receive the 200$ that is advertised. I have watched in excess of 500 advertisements, using more than 200$ of data hoping that i would get a return on my wasted time and money. In my opinion, if they are one of PayPals affiliates, they receive money for every advertisement watched by the players and do not pay anybody whereby they claim all the proceeds for all the advertisements watched. PayPal is a world renowned company and should not deal with fraudsters such as Aiono Studio. If PayPal is in anyway associated with them, i suggest removing them from your business as they are just fraudsters. Please assist as i would like my money for all the data i have wasted on their product, through PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Kyrambler
New Community Member
This company says my $500 award had been completed to my PayPal account. I have not received anything. This company does not answer emails. Stay away from all games it's fraud and your spam will be 30-50 fraud emails which makes your phone slower unless you delete spam often.
Login to Me Too

Calamae60
Contributor
Contributor
I think that google play and paypal are aware that these games are fraudulent. don't spend any money. Here are some examples: I won a total of $ 4700 and 7_ 10 days and they 72 hours has pass after cashed our. Who do I report google pay and paypal too. Games are block legend and neon pop numbers.
Login to Me Too

Calamae60
Contributor
Contributor
Don't expect response! Google and paypal ate complisant with this fraud.
Login to Me Too

1985sarah
Contributor
Contributor
Me too said it was paying out an then said delayed after wating an now sayin anouthe 34hour
Login to Me Too

fpvision123
Contributor
Contributor
I HAVE ALSO PLAYED BLOCK GO AND THEY STARTED THAT IT WAS PLACED IN MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT, BIT NO RECORD OF THE TRANSACTION
Login to Me Too

Yalandalasai
Contributor
Contributor
Is it real bro❤️. Very nice
Login to Me Too

Razi5
Contributor
Contributor

I don't see the payments from the Super Dice app, but I don't see the Payments in my PayPal account. I entered my email address from my Hotmail account to redeem the money, but I don't see the money in my PayPal account.

Login to Me Too

QueenBC37
Contributor
Contributor
USA, I been waiting for some game winnings that never came. Cam someone explain this to me.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.