cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

Rockie123
Contributor

Re: help me

The game I am playing is Merge Emoji. I cashed out last week over $3,000 USD. I am still playing the game and now I have over $1,000 and I probably won't get that either. Has anyone ever play this game and got their winnings from the game and paypal?
IMMYx1
Contributor

I am sorry I cannot help you cuz I'm trying to figure out myself please don't stop trying to figure it out cuz maybe we can do it together I don't know all I can say is don't trust them much love and respect
Exoticangel972
Contributor

Count me in cause this is so unfair.
dyamondldy
Contributor

Hello

I think you are only but a one in agzillion who are expecting payments, etc., and its not just Paypal, but the game developers.I think it may be a ploy to get individuals to play their games without stating any expectation of payment. I reached out to the developer, but no answer. so, that's my answer, delete the game from your phone and find those who do not say you will get paid real money.

MichaelErvin
Contributor

Yes, that is exactly what we should do, PayPal should be cutting all ties with these scam games

App I
penney-1958
Contributor

You are right you will never get paid from these games. They just want you to download their games and watch their ads. Also they are hoping you will make in app purchases, that’s how they make their money but you will never get paid! Delete the game if it really makes you mad. I don’t think there is anything you can do to make them pay you , it is a scam!
Samone23
Contributor

I agree, I won over 8 thousand dollars and haven't received a penny.
Brownsugar9
Contributor

YA Rite??!!!!!!!!
jrnestor
Contributor

not reciece money to my paypal shooting all virus game