how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Temp20210126a
New Community Member
I won $200 so far I got nothing. They said it went to my PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

Richman79
New Community Member
That said that sent me $300.00and did not get anything
Login to Me Too

LivieP
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah I won to and still waiting on the funds but in reality these games is only for China not UNITED STATES.
Login to Me Too

Walker531c
New Community Member
Haven’t received any money keep going back to 70hrs
Login to Me Too

LivieP
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I won it all accept the $1000 pay out twice but all the others total to almost $3000 so who is going to payout our monies from this game.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LivieP 

@Temp20210126a 

@Walker531c 

@Richman79 

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Krazyangel
New Community Member
I've been playing this cash game and I've cake out multiple times and after the waiting process it says that the money had been successfully deposited into my account but when I checked my PayPal it was still at zero I'm not sure if I have to give the a link or merge my PayPal and google pay together I'm not too sure what to do and I need help on what to do about it. I've already sent a email to them not sure if they replied or not haven't been able to check yet.
Login to Me Too

Theresapoe1
Contributor
Contributor
It's all a scam don't give them your credit card number or anything else or they will rip you off. Please be careful .
Login to Me Too

Dsaniads
Contributor
Contributor

I have some successful money transfers from game 10/10, but it is not showing on my pay pal account. Is there a step or something that i have to do rec the money that I not aware of. Tried to look for the answer here but all i found was the posts with the same issue as mine. 

Login to Me Too

Bubba6888
Contributor
Contributor
Same here total of 1300
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.