how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Jess194
Contributor
Contributor
I redeemed my money of $300.00 twice to my PayPal account and it’s not in there. From the game Starry Legend.
Login to Me Too

FollowUnknow072
Contributor
Contributor
It's a guess for these games, but it's often the case that the creator creates the game and abandons it in the beta test production process without paying the user, or the number of views jumps after entering the code and does not meet the conditions. There seems to be.
Login to Me Too

loumycroft
New Community Member
Hello good afternoon. I am trying to cash out from app games that I played. They asked for my paypal acct. but they won't take it. What could be wrong? I have linked my debit card and the bank but somehow It gives me a red flag not recognizing my bank acct number. Thank you
Login to Me Too

N3rissa
New Community Member
Are the puzzles and games that are currently advertised that you can receive money through PayPal or those legit
Login to Me Too

KayD7231
New Community Member
Can game winnings be put through on my PayPal business account
Login to Me Too

Kimsmith1
New Community Member
Trying to collect payment from a game
Login to Me Too

Muhammadilyas
Contributor
Contributor
This Erning apps not received my weidirah paypal account
Login to Me Too

James382
Contributor
Contributor
I played a game called shooting all virus that was under beta testing on Google Play and it was supposed to have paid out in PayPal money to my email address yesterday and I cannot see any activity on my account nor any transaction IDs on the website has anybody else run into this issue with this app or I've heard anything about it
Login to Me Too

Gradington7
I ran into the same problem I cash out over three ago. I waited for that timer B.S crap thing to run down only it to restart all over again. Wait three more day then get it says the money is Transferred to your account Only to find out there was no money in my account I send them a message at least 8 times and don't hear anything from them.
Login to Me Too

Brave3rt
Contributor
Contributor

I have ran into the same issue myself .

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.