how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

vireaka
Contributor
Contributor
Why is game Big Win Hunter sending money not into my paypal account? Please help me
Login to Me Too

Synamonstick16
Contributor
Contributor
I’m not as sit! I think if they can’t get us our money! In PayPal, they need to have some other way for us to get our money safely! That is if the games not scamming us to! The games are probably doing false advertising & that is illegal! They need to be told that we can have them audited! Anyone playing these games have a lawyer to look into it all!
Login to Me Too

DUKE011
Contributor
Contributor
I'm expecting money from the 1010 block fun game into my paypal account. but on YouTube it shows the game is a scam.
Login to Me Too

DUKE011
Contributor
Contributor
Everyone needs to get an attorney to get it straitened out.
Login to Me Too

JensEckervogt
Contributor
Contributor

Are you sure that? But I have tried to decompile game and it was using Admob or Adcolony or other Advertisements are seriously. But I don't see illegal advertisements. But they made under Youtube with AdMob, Adsense or Ads 

Why do faked games have payable advertisements of Google Ads if you got advertisement then you watch until end and it means payable advertisements. 

Login to Me Too

Neverbeenslaved
Contributor
Contributor

what can i do to recive money from games i play for money to my paypal account. the games said the money was sent to my paypal account. i dont see the money in my paypal account what can i do.

david <removed>

Login to Me Too

Ladykma
Contributor
Contributor

There is nothing you can do..the game is a FAKE‼️‼️🤬🤬..I am so hurt and disappointed I wasted my time n got my hopes up for nothing..if you read carefully you will see they said to your "PLAYPAL ACCOUNT".. instead of PayPal??🧐🧐🤔🤔..I am ready to start a petion to sue them for emotional distress‼️‼️😡😡🤬🤬

Login to Me Too

Lindajo1
Contributor
Contributor
I've been playing games on my phone and winning lots of money suppose to be in my PayPal account the account on my phone says balance 0 these games are fake and a joke they pay you nothing **bleep** paypal
Login to Me Too

LL40
New Community Member
Hiya folks, Just wondering if anyone can help me out. I've been playing a game where you collet money in the game for it to buy pay pal money. I've managed to get quite a few and it says money has been transferred into my PayPal account successfully but no money is appearing. How long does it take to get in the account?
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LL40 

Hi,

Please do some investigating into these game apps before you play them. They could be scams/pranks promising to pay but don’t. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.