how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

Crumley
Contributor
Contributor
I won money playing an online game the game ask for my email linked to my PayPal account now it's saying the money has been transferred to my account but I don't see it it's not there. Anybody have any idea where it might be?
Login to Me Too

Mcdonaldmichael
Contributor
Contributor
I have cashed out several games no money
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mcdonaldmichael 

Hi, 

Please check if the games do really pay out before playing them. Look for reviews.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Boomer69
New Community Member

I have seen other members writing in about games not paying.  I've been playing Block Legend, Block Go and Number Merge Master and between them I am owed $3700, that all say the money has been transferred but no money has been deposited, has anyone been able to get any of their money from these games? 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Boomer69 

Please do a web search on these games apps before playing, some promise to pay out but don’t. They’re scams.

Login to Me Too

TGunn8383
Contributor
Contributor
Please give exact instructions how to transfer it over
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TGunn8383 

Hi,

Please research these games before playing them. Some are scams for ad revenue by the game developers.

Login to Me Too

Purrsephone
Contributor
Contributor
Are you supposed to get cash or a gift card? If it's a PayPal card then they will email you a code. Otherwise I would look for a contact # and send them a pic of it not showing up just cross out account#s etc so they don't get other info.
Login to Me Too

JerriAnn
Game says "successful" that it has paid $1500 and I can't find it in my Email or PayPal. Where did it go and how to find it.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JerriAnn 

That game app is a farce. They’re not going to pay that. It’s too good to be true. Do a web search on that game.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.