Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Payment

@robinsegers 

Is it one of these ''games''. Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
JUNEJONE
New Community Member

Money

Made money from a game and they said they sent it to me on PayPal and I don't see it
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Money

@JUNEJONE 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Debsue
New Community Member

Paypal account info:

I won money on online game they want my e-mail which I have but they also want my paypal account where do I find what they want?
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Paypal account info:

@Debsue 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Penny52
Contributor

Tree for money

Is this a scam game or what,??? I've done the processing, then pending,now it's successful, how do I know the length of time to enter my PayPal account?????
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Tree for money

@Penny52 

Advice is voluntary.
BRENDAMARLOW

collecting Gaming money

How do I receive money from game apps, the amount was processing then it said pending and now it says succeed how and when do I get the money
Xceltegx
New Community Member

Re: collecting Gaming money

Am having same issue
Katstearns
Contributor

Fake game apps

Why isn’t PayPal pursuing these fake game apps that are advertising their logo as payment method?