how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

jacobsjeandre
Contributor
Contributor

I got news of a game you play and Paypal will pay you for it my friend did it and he got paid but mine is not showing anyone who can help 

Login to Me Too

Alyria
Contributor
Contributor
What was the name of the game ur friend got paid?
Login to Me Too

Juallies
Contributor
Contributor
I am suggesting, although I'm owed thousands on the games I've played not a single one has paid out. I'm going to suggest this to people using Google too. A mass delete of all of their games. You won't get your money. I have screenshots of all the games winnings and they all claim to either have paid successfully or just don't pay at all. I've realized I wont get that money. No one does. You just use up you data and get broken promises. Most advertisers are advertising just a different version of the con. I've not heard of a single person getting paid any worth while funds. They don't answer your emails. So if anyone agrees. We can choose a time and date and delete on mass. What do say. We are being taken for mugs. My balance could say a thousand dollars but I know now I wont get a penny. Google doesn't care, PayPal although honourable can do squat, even though they allow their logo to be used. Reply if you agree and I'll post a suggested time and day. So pass this on peeps.
Login to Me Too

Emel65
Contributor
Contributor
I agree, I was playing Block go and complied with all the requirements of watching the ads, today it said succeed and that money was sent to my PayPal account, well nothing was there, I was so disappointed because when I first started playing I thought it was legit because of PayPal, because they have always helped with any issues I have had, so it was a big disappointment when my money wasn't there, and I still have three more cards processing, what a big waste of time, if anyone can recommend a game that actually pays out, please let me know!
Login to Me Too

Palacegolden2
New Community Member
Why? ?use the paypal name and Adds. In the fake game. Why aloud this parmision with by paypal. Why not bend adds in the fake games adds paypal name.. ??? Whyyyyy? ???????
Login to Me Too

msjp46
Contributor
Contributor
My funds were released but I have not received my funds yet how long does it take to receive my funds
Login to Me Too

Mariepaige
New Community Member
Why didnt it do in my paypal account
Login to Me Too

Temp20221019R
New Community Member

i'm not able to cash out winnings that i won from the paypal games Block Legend, Super Dice, & Symbol Pop, how do i go about cashing out my winnings or do i have to wait another 3 day?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20221019R 

Do you think they are going to pay you for playing a ''game''? Loads of threads on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money. The games tempt you with money to make you play them !!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Shortbus7
Contributor
Contributor
#Earned yet unpaid. Shot bricks breaker Is there a way to speak with someone atSBB? SHORTBUS7 AND MY THANKS TO PP and all who commented on my prob.Thank you all
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.