how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

RamsVet89
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem for both to, someone out there has to know how to help us. 🙏
Login to Me Too

BethanyEwing
Contributor
Contributor
I was playing a game and it says it was sent to my email now how long does it take for it to show in my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

Karol711
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me, over 1000 video supose to have 800 dal says went thru nope,scam.

Login to Me Too

Cuckla43
Contributor
Contributor
I've been doing the game thing too watching all the videos and haven't received any money on my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

Theathea12
Contributor
Contributor
I played Block 1010, and the games states that my money was posted to my paypal account, but don't see anything yet
Login to Me Too

Sammy2112
Contributor
Contributor

1Cherokee1
Same thing happened to me and it won’t let me contact the company
Login to Me Too

ManYical
Contributor
Contributor
I have contacted Block 1010! several times via email. I have not received any reply as of today. This is very disheartening. I spent much of my time attempting to get the money because I'm strapped for cash. If anyone can help resolve this, to an actual receipt of monies, they would be a champion's hero.
Login to Me Too

Mrjgp279
Contributor
Contributor
I'm owed some grands from several different games that I probably would've played with or without a cash out. I say we all get together and file a class action lawsuit for False Advertising & Punitive damages
Login to Me Too

Synamonstick16
Contributor
Contributor
We do need to file class action suit & damages! Someone know who or how to start it! Never or has sued or been sued before!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.