how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

Mikep74
Contributor
Contributor
I cant find my money from these games I'm cashed on they say it's been tranferd to my pay pal account but it's not hard where is it help
Login to Me Too

Theresapoe1
Contributor
Contributor
I wish there was some way all of us could get together and find out what company runs these games,hire a lawyer and sue for our money.
Login to Me Too

DSimm85
Right I have played 5 different cash making games just to have waisted my time Pay pall and Google play should flag these apps I'm highly Furious !!!
Login to Me Too

munchkin420ca
Contributor
Contributor
How..I'm all in
Login to Me Too

PierKimberly23
Contributor
Contributor
I got a PayPal Court in the mail I already activated I'm trying to see how can I get my money from playing these games that I'm playing magic Dice and the seven more games that I have
Login to Me Too

munchkin420ca
Contributor
Contributor
Where did you get something like that..I'm willing to sign something to help.
Login to Me Too

munchkin420ca
Contributor
Contributor
They lie..Nothing but scammers..Sorry but I'm in the same place..I don't think there's nothing we can do...I'd try for class action suit...But I have no clue where to start..I doubt if we would win our money..But just seeing them get a fine...A bad mark with the BBB. and noted as scammers might help somewhat..Again I'm sorry what your going through but there are hundreds of us just like you
Login to Me Too

phendrix1
Contributor
Contributor

Have any one won money playing games magic dice neon merge money tree  i have won alot but 00 in my account

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@phendrix1 

You really think that some of these 'games' are actually going to pay you money?  

kernowlass_0-1609798990851.png

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

rhondamorris
Contributor
Contributor
Block Go transferred 200.00 and 300.00 in my PayPal account today. It is a game that pay you to play through PayPal. It is not showing on my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.