how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

Kira55
Contributor
Contributor

I can't find the original post... I'm having this problem as well.  Is there a way to just transfer the money to my Paypal account?

Login to Me Too

Paulchaddy49
New Community Member
PayPal should regulate these online gaming apps they're bring PayPal down and given it a bad reputation. we still don't have the answer regarding starry legend pay out system
Login to Me Too

Shinette007
New Community Member
I'm also having issues withdrawing my funds ! Does anyone have an answer yet ? I've contacted the game developer but have had no reply as of yet..............I think he must be really busy with the same question !
Login to Me Too

GIANTUSATOO
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, what a great day

Mr Brian Bevan Adams
Login to Me Too

Tj64
New Community Member

Hello there. I have just started playing games in the evening that pay out real cash. You earn it by playing the game. When you get your winnings to a certain amount you can then withdraw it to your PayPal account. Anyway I have been playing one such game called ‘My Cat’. I managed to get my winnings up to £50 and I decided to withdraw it. The money left the game page but cannot find it anywhere on my paypal account. Can anyone out there tell me if they have played this or similar games and if so how did you set up PayPal to receive money from the game apps. Many thanks for your help. Stay safe

Login to Me Too

Mark362
Contributor
Contributor
Message me
Login to Me Too

Timothy12860
Contributor
Contributor
Solitaire Kings
Login to Me Too

Timothy12860
Contributor
Contributor
Trying to cash out on solitaire Kings
Login to Me Too

Kibuba
Contributor
Contributor
2048pops
Login to Me Too

LadyWillis510
New Community Member
I’ve been trying to get money from game apps that I’ve won and the money leaves the game and never gets to my PayPal. Have you gotten any answers to this yet?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.