how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

sweetface12
Contributor
Contributor

I am still waiting for payment too.  What can I do?  How do I appeal?

Login to Me Too

HarvShor68
I’ve won $800 last week on 12-21-20, $800 on 12-24-20, $1021.04 on 12-29-20 and I just I won $1004 today 12-30-20. I have nothing in my PayPal account not even from last week. It said that it would take 5-10 days, so if this legit, where is my money?
Login to Me Too

Km0829
I’ve cashed out around $3,000.00 and haven’t received any of it. I sure could use it. I kept playing cause I like the game even when it wouldn’t let me cash out. It finally let me but I didn’t get my money. I still play and I’m up to $3200 again but can’t cash that out. I was sure hoping that the game was legitimate. **I got to looking at my PayPal and I think I have them the wrong information. Has anyone ever said that they have received their money?
Login to Me Too

Sandied
Contributor
Contributor

Use this email to flood the maker of this game with complaints davidliuppp <removed>

Login to Me Too

Michael632
Contributor
Contributor
I have been playing Starry legend for about 3 days and got $1,800 and it just keeps regenerating on the time clock and it never shows me how to cash out when it says all money I win will automatically be added to my Paypal account which to me seems like fraud
Login to Me Too

Darrellsparger
Contributor
Contributor
I am playing Block legend and I have won over $200 I need my money with this covid-19 I need my money I'm playing the game so I can keep up with my bills and now you're disappointing me you are false advertising do I think we need to get a lawyer you say one thing and do the opposite I hope you pay us out and give us some money I sure would appreciate it
Login to Me Too

I cashed out at $300 and that’s been a couple of weeks now and now I have played and won $647 and I still can’t get my money. It this game fake or running games on people. 

Login to Me Too

Desleith
Contributor
Contributor
Hi all I’ve cashed out $700 which said 3-5 working days this is now 15 days and nothing. Surely there must be action to take as anyone who plays this game will be aware of advertisements almost every minute of participating in the game which means they are being paid by companies for these advertisements yet not paying out the players who watch them. Also why can PayPal not look into this as they are clearly using their platform for customers to cash out yet not paying anybody anything
Login to Me Too

baldwinlutejohn
New Community Member
Hey I was just wondering if you found anyone or found a way to get ahold of anyone to get your money because I just have the same problem my payout was $400 but yet and still I have no way to get ahold of anybody to get my payout
Login to Me Too

Kevinmtr
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.