cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I access payouts from game apps?

Temp20210208c

Mu money

I have been playing pop number I have won 300 dollars and they will not send me my money on ply pal
Bittersweet64
Contributor

Re: Mu money

Well I have been playing a few. 1010 block there’s 3 different amounts says it’s paid out but nothing in my PayPal. So think these games are fake. How can they advertise that. That they say they pay out. Those people showing they have tons of cash from playing theses games is crap.
Melissadawn1

I'm having the same problem with this game. I have emailed them and no response. It's all fake. I'm trying to find a way to bring this to the public so nobody plays these games and gets taken advantage of
dyamondldy
Contributor

Hi

The game is not fake its the advertisements that entice the players to continue to play. Use the game at your own risk. Reach out to the developer. Let them know how you feel. It wont change anything, but it sure helps to feel better

Winkle83
Contributor

Money

Pay Pal won't let me link any of my games
soulofire

forth worth tx sst

Won money on Block Go. When cash in ask me my email said go to my paypal account in so many days money never appeared
Bittersweet64
Contributor

Re: forth worth tx sst

Pretty much same here. So I say it’s all fake which is crap
HattieClifford
New Community Member

Getting my money from games

How do I get money from my real money games i play
Khaliac
Contributor

$200 that has not been received

Hello I downloaded the app Fruit Master Crazy match and won $200 and cashed it in. And it says in was successfully sent to me but i don’t see it in my account
Kieralouise06

Re: Not received money

I have not got the money I won I have wait to long now