how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,447 REPLIES 6,447

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pankajch24 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !
Also its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

anamikasharma15
New Community Member

i want to receive money in my paypal account from an gaming app but dont know what is the problem

Login to Me Too

Boley2
Contributor
Contributor
What email do you use to games to collect money? PayPal email or main email?
Login to Me Too

Laurski
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone ever plies this game and actually gotten paid? I won $17000.00 plus on a other devise for the same game I won $5000 and they are asking for your account number my I’d they want e to put this imformation  in 2 times which I did. And nothing. Has anyone else have this problem? I think it has to be a scam but how can they use PAY PAL AS A WAY TO PAY OUT! I’ve played these games for over 2 years and have won close 90 thousand dollars! And have not seen one dime! I think this is called fraud!! Thanks laura w

Login to Me Too

shaddow40
Contributor
Contributor

that looks like a scam ... avoid sending personal information such as email and password, especially passwords... and make sure you read everything before pressing agree or accept.  You will be asked to take decisions fast without thinking ... that's what a scammer wants you to do, so please stop think then decide.

Usually if is something to be good to be true, then is too good to be true

Login to Me Too

Matette
Contributor
Contributor
I think it is a scam
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on here all saying money pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !
Also as its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes then that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on that site to pay out rewards

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Juliabeam203
Contributor
Contributor

How do I get my winnings from playing games on my phone tablet

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Juliabeam203 

Most games are scams.

Hundreds of posts on here all saying money pending from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.

Also as its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes then that gaming site would be unable to offer Paypal as an option on that site to pay out rewards

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

NIXON2875
Contributor
Contributor
As it stands, driven by my experiences and others, unfortunately not at all. The whole thing is one of many scams.I'm sorry
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.