how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

GlennMiranda1
New Community Member
Why i dont recieve my money on paypal but i recieve email from cash alar. It says transaction confirmed
Login to Me Too

Marike1
New Community Member

How can I activate my PayPal account to receive money that I have won??

Login to Me Too

fraticellidamon
Contributor
Contributor
I've lost over17,000$ total in 3 games purchased choice of payment PayPal cards 3 1,000$ cards 2 800? Cards 6 300$ cards 3 months ago they took the time money fast but I have not seen a penny of it they are just stringing us alone they know we will keep coming back so they make money and more when they don't honor their end of the deal and i mean the games don't know what PayPal does do you? In lighten me with your guesses PLEASE ! To all of you out there have a wonderful day DF
Login to Me Too

samrock1
New Community Member

I am trying to claim free 3 month discord nitro that I acquired from Epic Games. However the paypal window that opens up to register my card seems broken. After I select my card and click on continue, a blank screen with a lock appears. I tried a different browser, but in that Paypal seems to have forgotten that I even have an account with them

Login to Me Too

Lydia67
Contributor
Contributor

Withdraw my winnings on Spin to Win, to my cell nr that's linked to my bank account, but still didn't receive my money

Login to Me Too

zara654
How I can cash out this game
Login to Me Too

Thoya99
New Community Member
No pay out to my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

Himanshu33

I played shake the tree game to earn online real money just as paypal platform was attached with it so as a credit but if the game owner is not providing money then still why paypal doest react by not giving support cto game owner in <removed>process. By still continuing with game owner as mode of payment it wants to lower it's prestige or what? Sorry to say this but reality says that paypal is still a connecting platform between game owner who is <removed> and the innocent person playing to earn money.

Login to Me Too

Philipyari
Contributor
Contributor
Same here I have been cashed out but nothing shows on Paypal and amazon balance 🤑😭
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@zara654 @Philipyari 

Read the other 5,000 posts............

Games are scams.
Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !
Also its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.