how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

munchkin420ca
Contributor
Contributor
I agree false games..But there is NOTHING YOU CAN DO.. THEY HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS..US PLAYERS HAVE NONE. .THEY ARE PROTECTED BY SOME LOPE HOLD. I'VE BEEN PLAYING THEIR GAMES FOR MONTHS..IF THEY PAID YOU THE $ 3000 A WEEK FOR PLAYING THEIR REAL NOT FAKE GAMES..I WOULD HAVE RECEIVED OVER $97,000..THAT'S JUST CASH THAT DOESN'T INCLUDE THE PHONES TABLETS..ECT. I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY GOOGLE CAN VERIFY A GAME. THEN IN SMALL PRINT THEY SAY THEIR NOT RESPONABLE
Login to Me Too

Babbs7882
Contributor
Contributor

I totally agree with you and wonder if we can report them to the gaming commission. I have won so much game money I would be set for the rest of my life.

I am old and disabled and need a portable OX machine and had hopes that I could get paid on just one of them to buy it but as the others on this site are going through the same things. You get your hopes up just to get **bleep**. They are no different then big tech!

Login to Me Too

Putera7
Contributor
Contributor

Babbs7882
Contributor
Contributor

Don't worry about it you will never get your money they are liars and scammers all working together.

Login to Me Too

Temp20210615Z
Contributor
Contributor
How is it game amount PayPal account transfer
Login to Me Too

Sugar-Marley
New Community Member
I recently started playing some PayPal money making games:MAKE MONEY RAIN and I finally reached the required quantity to cash out,I completed my missions to get the money which is the sum of $14,999. The money was to arrive in 3-15 days which started counting from May 18 -June 8 not including weekends and I've waited for a notification but I got nothing,so how do I access payouts from game apps that's all.
Login to Me Too

Domanic
Contributor
Contributor
I need my money pit on my PayPal account ASAP
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Domanic 

Read my post above yours !!!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Skippersgirl31
New Community Member
I've been playing 2 for 2 connect I won $1000 that said was transferred to my pay pal account but its not there how do I claim or find it
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Skippersgirl31 

If you read the other 504 pages in this thread or the other 60 threads on the same topic you will see they are SCAMS.

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !
Also its against Paypal rules to use your Paypal account for any gaming or gambling purposes.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.