how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,436 REPLIES 6,436

DAPPER1122
I've won several money's on starry for cash app. And wondering off it's a scams or legal
Login to Me Too

Temp20210606g
Contributor
Contributor
Is me reaksa
Login to Me Too

TopColombet
Contributor
Contributor
Last week I won and got 1st $200 then in the app let me to watched over 100 time to actives for that amount processing on around 60hr. And I got more $300 amount this one do not need to watch videos anymore in progress more 1st one but not to far 10hr. I already screenshots that pic. Plz try to check in your processing My PayPal Total amount $500// $200+$300
Login to Me Too

Mabongi-87
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I need to confirm my payment it says Inriew for a long time anybody can explain
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mabongi-87 

@Temp20210606g 

@TopColombet 

Most are scams.
Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

TxSam08
Contributor
Contributor
Most of the time these games don't pay. It is usually a scam to get you to play and watch so the game developers get paid, but you don't. Here is a list of legitimate apps: App King Just play Easy rewards Rewarded Play These are just a few. You can find them in Google play store (android) And for IOS users in app store
Login to Me Too

gabriela983
Contributor
Contributor
please help me find the money in the game that I am told was sent. in paypal it shows me the balance 0.
Login to Me Too

gabriela983
Contributor
Contributor
how can i check the processing?
Login to Me Too

Tonya420
New Community Member
I play paypal money games. How dew I receive the money I've won?
Login to Me Too

ABADIR
New Community Member
I PLAYED GAME 2248 CONNECT AFTER I FINISHED I DID CASH OUT NOT ACCEPT MY REVIEW COMPLETED BEFORE WEEK AND IN PROGRESS AFTER WEEK I TRY FOR WITHDRAW NO FAIL SUMIT REVIEW PASS SAID WHY FOR THAT
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.